Monday, July 31, 2006

A pet for us!!??

After careful consideration, we have decided to get a DOG! For those who know us, we really aren't pet people. We use to have cats that we had for years, when Lizzie came along the cats decided to use our house for a litterbox, so they are no longer with us. We swore that we would not get anymore animals. But... someone at work has this cute little dog that I fell in love with. And now that same breeder has puppies! What kind of dog would we get? According to Tim, its not really a dog, it's a Yorkie-Poo! Right now he is only 2 weeks old. We'll be getting him sometime early September. Lizzie is pretty excited, she is starting to pick out names. On her short list is Roscoe and Gophert (that's not misspelled, that really what she wants). I will get to see the puppy tomorrow on my lunch hour then I will start thinking about names. Any ideas for a cute little boy??

4 comments:

michelle said...

Get out! We are getting a dog too! people are shocked that we are getting a dog cause they think we are not pet people either (or should I say dog people) Any whoo! Are you doing any dog obedience or such? We have been watching the dog whisperer it is on tonite on national geographic which is channel 109. Check it out!(blush) and have already contacted the dog trainer, our dog is not even born yet! are you gonna crate train? I don't feel so alone! To me this is kind of like a first baby! I have been bugging people with dog with questions. okay names
Winston -he'd be snobby
Oscar
Love Roscoe
Fritz
Oliver
Benny
Brutus
Pedro
Mister
Scooter
Nugget

We have been thinking of names too! *blush*

michelle said...

oh and talk to Lisa I believe she has a Yorkie!

Liz's mom said...

Michelle, UR too funny!! We are going to crate train. This is offically my second child. We are having the son that Tim always wanted!!
I love Benny, Fritz and Scooter.
The names we came up with at work today-Taz, Chico, Pepper, Sammy, Charlie...
We had too much time on our hands today!

michelle said...

I like pepper, thought about yesterday but did not know the color of the baby! more names to throw around;
Bandit
Dagwood hee hee
Duke
cosmo
Porkchop
Puddles
Zeke
Okay I will stop! :)
I would love the job to name puppies and kittens everyday!