Thursday, July 20, 2006

I've emerged!

I have been on a reading frenzy for the past week or so. In the 10 days, I have read 4 books! In my stack of books that I bought from the library sale, I had a James Patterson series which centered about a female police officer-1st to Die, 2nd Chance and 3rd Degree. There's 2 more in the series that I have to track down. These were great page turners, very suspenseful murder mysteries-a little gory but good. The other book that I read, I have been waiting a year for-12 straight by Janet Evanovich. This is the 12th in the series that centers around Stephanie Plum-a female bounty hunter in New Jersey. These books are laugh out loud funny! My grandmother started me on these books about 4 years ago. I have started several friends on the series. These are the first set of books that I have read that I often have to set the book down because I am laughing with tears in my eyes!! Now time to find something else to read-its been 24 hours since I had a novel in my hands!!

7 comments:

michelle said...

I love James Patterson books. I believe I have read almost all of them. He has a new one out in hard cover and that is next on my list. But the one you mentioned 3rd degree doesn't ring a bell. Did I miss one? I will have to find out!

ryan said...

hey sister I think you might have a problem

Dizzy Blonde said...

I should start reading again! I miss it, I think my house would be torn down by my children if I did tho and if I read at night I never sleep!!

Anonymous said...

Novels are great, but don't forget to spend an equal or more amount of time reading God's word! It is also a great read, full of suspense, murder, and mystery, but above all, it has eternal applications!

michelle said...

thanks for the book more than half way through!

michelle said...

The bible is also full of suspense, murder, romance, and mystery! It is the ultimate book! I love books!

michelle said...

i went to the library and got the first Janet E book since I have never read one of hers. I finished the 3rd degree and letting Nicholas read it before I give it back to ya. I did not forget about loaning you Mary Mary. I will bring it for ya!