Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Wow!



I don't know how the last 2 months have gone by without posting anything. So here is a run down.

I just completed 90 days at my new job, its going very well. I'm getting busy. I love working with two female docs-Go, go girl power!!

Maisy is almost 4 months old and nearly housebroke. I do find little surprises here and there once in a while.

We had a swimming pool installed about 2 weeks ago. Lizzie has been in it everyday since Memorial Day with the exception of today. I was actually happy for the 60 degree weather today. My skin needed a break from the pool water!

We are going on our first camping trip in 2 weeks. We skipped out on our usual Memorial Day camping. We decided to let the gas companies keep a few gallons of gas!!

Well enjoy a few pictures of my babies!

Happy summer!

No comments: