Thursday, June 07, 2007

The end....


In 3 days the final episode of Soprano's airs on HBO. Tim and I love this show, we have watched it faithfully since it aired in 1999. Ok-there is not alot of redeeming qualities about this show-the nudity, language, violence, drug use, adultery..... But the acting is incredible. In the end, you like this tough mob boss despite all the reasons listed above. As this season has wound down, it has been sad to see key characters die off.

Sunday will be a sad night, Tim and I will huddled around the TV watching our favorite show go down in a bloody mob fight. My prediction-Tony will be the last one standing. He needs to be left for Soprano's-the movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never had HBO, so I've totally missed this show. I have to try to borrow or rent some DVD's or catch it on A&E sometime.